Site Meter

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shine On Sheena

Yeh, I know, 2 posts in 1 day. Goes to show how frazled I am that i forgot to mention the amaaaazing old lady who is a dear friend of my Granny's. I've always known her, my whole life, but it's only now that I seem to have clicked with her. I must admit, she's easy to click with. But she's also not the kind of lady you want to get on the wrong side of. She's no time for nasties.

I swear to God though, if you feel down, sick, miserable, lonely or in any way negative, spend half an hour with this chick and you will come away feeling soothed. She should be used, by doctors, for medicinal purposes. Her name is Sheena and she is not a punk rocker but just an amazing human being.

The reason I found her so endearing is because she radiates positivity. I find this inspiring as positivity breeds positivity. My granny says when she spends time with Sheena her aches and pains go away. I guess this is because Sheena fills her with good feelings, which relaxes her. Though I suffer no aches and pains after I had spent an hour with Sheena I came away feeling elevated. Also, it warms my heart to know that my Granny, and family, have such a good friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i suppose i've known sheena for over 30 years. good to here she's still in good fettle. last time i saw her was at grandad's funeral. thanks for all the prezzies. xxxxx

hootchinhannah said...

When you and Linda come over to visit you should go out to see Granny and we can arrange for Sheena to be there. She thinks you're some cookie. XX