Site Meter

Saturday, July 22, 2006

ZZZZZZZZZ

If I wasn't so tired I'd take a photograph of my tired face and post it. But I'm too tired so you'll have to imagine what my face looks like this tired. Me and the sexy Man Beast have been expecting a visit from Pirate John, Captain Tor and their respective Kiera Knightley's so I wanted the house looking tidy for their arrival.

We got stuck into it as soon as I finished work at 8 and didn't get finished til 11. Then I had about 3 hours sleep before I was up for work again. The Next Summer Sale, the day where you start work at ridiculous O'clock and realise that a lot of people are just crazed lunatics.

So not only am I suffering from lack of sleep but it's been a harsh 9 and a half hours at work. Jamie the Brave and Pirate John and his trusty crew have gone to conquer Slemish along with Gracie the Midget. I decided to stay at home and catch up on sleep. Reckon I need about 450 winks to feel human again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - JB calling sorry i missed you at the weekend and hope you had a nice time with your visitors. I can imagine the sale was crazy and glad you survived - can you give me your address? leave it on my ansaphone if that suits you. xxxxxxxx

hootchinhannah said...

Hi JB. Had a lovely time with the visitors camping in Connermara.I definitely needed a break after that mad sale. I shall call later with my address.