Site Meter

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Forget The Chocolate It's All About The Toffee Fudge

I was just doing a bit of ice cream research because it's an important part of my....um....life. I've just got lost in the Ben and Jerry's website for about an hour. They even have a graveyard for all the flavours of ice cream they no longer produce. Also, I was surprised at their list of Top Ten Flavours. I would've thought something a bit more exciting than Cherry Garcia would have made it to the No. 1 spot.

Then I took a visit over at the Haagen Dazs website. This is the ice cream for the more mature, sophisticated ice cream scoffer. While I like a bit of Haagen Dazs I find there ice cream just ain't indulgent enough.

I couldn't find any Thorntons ice cream flavours online, which is a shame because one of the nicest ice creams I've ever had was a Thornton's toffee fudge flavour. I did find a cupcake that looked like a little bit of heaven on a plate though. Here she is. Excuse me while I mop the drool from my mouth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

toffee fudge cake! too much for me. you can mix your ice creams at the chinese all you can eat place. bmebbe all you can eat ice cream is the best option. thing about jade is she's making money from the tabloids/gossip mags for her kids future. fair play to her. what time you both arriving next week? xxxxx

hootchinhannah said...

I don't even know what time we arrive at!! I'll find out from Zoe and give you a shout.

I'd written about Jade securing a future for her kids (but removed it) and. yeah, fair play to her but now her aand Jack are married I wonder if her kids'll ever see that money. I still think the whole thing is kinda morbid. !000's of people die from cancer and aren't lucky enough to have the option to secure a future for their family. But then, I guess, that's life.

On a cheerier note though, can't wait to see you xxx

Anonymous said...

i'm sure she will have made sure her kids will get it. too much publicity for them not to. iknow 1,000's aren't lucky enough to have the option. haven't admired her for much but for this she shows up many bigger celebs. can't wait to see u n zoe also. says my last post was at 1.20 am i was at work then!xxxxx

hootchinhannah said...

my time#s all wrong on my blog. I guess anyone in Jade's shoes would do the same. Me and Zoe arrive at 8:25 nxt Thursday xx