Site Meter

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This Time Last Year

An idea shamelessly stolen from Nelly (who probably shamelessly stole it from someone else).


This time last year I was fretting about my hair. Funnily enough I need a haircut now so no change there really. A year ago today my mind was still fairly innocent before them truckers corrupted me. I still had the faint markings of a Thailand Tan as opposed to ghost white skin.

But this time two years ago...

I was overly concerned about Leap Year babies and when they celebrate their birthdays, sorting out my provisional licence and buying HGV theory test books, watching Neighbours clips 'til I was physically ill and, like I do every January, eagerly awaiting Spring, longer days, warmer weather and good times.

3 comments:

Nelly said...

I did not steal it, not consciously anyway. Although admittedly there are few original ideas left in the blogosphere.

Musings of Mel said...

Ha - that big rant I left about your hair was rather amusing. I think I must have been drunk.

Hope yer well - I shall give you a call on the blower this week.
xx

hootchinhannah said...

Mels Mels I finally got my hair cut and did as you suggested this time last year and got a fringe. You were definitely drunken when you left that comment. Big kisses to you my love xxxx