Site Meter

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Tree House


It's taken me a long time to be able to talk about the tree house. The project that I was so excited about last summer. I have to be comical about this. I'm referring to it as The Summer Of Magic because everything just felt so great. Excitement was in the air. A lot of hard work and love went into making that tree house. And every branch on every tree had grown perfectly to accomodate it's design. It's like the trees always knew there'd be a house there one day.

I was so proud of it. I took thousands of photos. I loved the way everyone bonded over building it. It represented what was important to me. A community working together to create something. It's been kinda hard lately not to look on it with sadness in my heart.

But, you know what? It's still a damn fine tree house and it's about time I celebrated that again. And what better way to celebrate than a party. An official tree house warming party. Woo Hoo!

3 comments:

Leitrim aunt said...

good plan mrs

Rob Z Tobor said...

It is always worth remembering Miss Hannah when dealing with tree houses it is very important to keep both feet firmly on the ground. . . . . . . . . . HAH HA HAHHHAH AH HAH AH HA HAHAH HA HAH HAha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ahahaha ha haha ha ha ha.

You need to make one somewhere else a bit further away so that you can tell folk this is the local Branch . . . . HA HAH HAH AH HAH AH AH HAH HA HAH HA HHAha ha ha ha hah ha . . . . Some Say I am Barking . . . . . . . . . . . .

BARKING . . .HAH HAH AH HA HAHAH HAH HHA HH Ha ha ha haha ha ha hahahah ha ha

Have a great party and I hope there are no illegal substances you dont want anyone getting high . . . .HA HAH HA HAH HAH HAH HA HHA HAH A Hha ha ha ha haha ha hah aha ha ha ha

hootchinhannah said...

Thanks Leitrim Aunt. And Rob, glad to see you are helping make things comical lol