Site Meter

Monday, March 17, 2008

Free The Meecats

I don't think I've ever been so neglectful of my poor wee blog. What with my new found career in felling trees and my drunken activist ploys to rescue meercats and, of course, the wee scrabulous tournament, I just don't have the time to update. There are tales to tell but I think I might also be suffering from writer's block and I can't force myslf to write just for the sake of writing.

Perhaps I should get Paddy to take over as typist whilst I lay at my leisure on the sette, eating grapes and smoking. Maybe it would help the creativity to flow.

But just because I've lost the ability to write does not mean that I'm not happy. I'm currently taking great pleasure in watching my bank balance grow and dreaming about the endless possibilites of exotic advenures I could undertake. There's treasure out there y'know.

No comments: