Site Meter

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Inspired By Nelly

I totally stole this idea from Nelly but it was a nice idea to steal. 10 things that make me happy:

1. Walking dogs on a sunny day through the forest.

2. Laughing so hard that it hurts.

3. Putting smiles on people's faces.

4. Singing and dancing to my favourite songs.

5. Climbing trees.

6. Exploring countries and places I've never been to before.

7. Letting my imagination run wild.

8. Special days with my family.

9. Crazy days with my friends.

10. **f**h ***re**i* **w**t*e ***

If you can work out no. 10 you are very clever indeed. Of course there are many more things that make me happy but these are the ones that stick out. The object of the game now is to do all 10 things in 1 day, which could be difficult although not impossible. Except for No. 10 maybe!

No comments: