Site Meter

Friday, June 09, 2006

Fish Tycoons

It's strange what it can do to a body when they have no TV. At first me and Jamie survived vy downloading the entire second series of Lost and watching it on the computer. Oooh those others are nasty pieces of work. But after that ended there was a void that needed to be filled. I started playing a game called Fish Tycoon. At first Jamie huffed and puffed and told me it was the most boring game ever. But he had a void that needed filling too. He started to play the game as well. Now we are both hopelessly and utterly addicted to buying, breeding and selling fish. Even as I write this now I'm taking breaks to feed my newborns.

We love our fishies but we aren't complete saddos and have been making the most of the good weather. I woke up late for work the other morning and phoned in sick as I couldn't deal with the rush to get there. I phoned later to say I would be in the next day and was told to take it off as I sounded so poorly. So me and Jamie spent the day at White Rocks beach and Jamie reckoned he could swim all the way out to the rocks but claimed it was too cold when I dared him. Another day, he says. I'm holding him to it. Today was spent taking Zoe's terrible twosome for a walk along the river path in Ballymena and this evening was spent taking Nelly's terrible twosome a walk along the river path in Cully. Nelly will be reassured that while she's away cavorting in London me and Jamie have tired the dogs out enough that they won't have energy for scunging.

1 comment:

Nelly said...

That was really sweet of you Hootchin'. You were very much missed in London town.