Site Meter

Friday, June 16, 2006

When The Cat's Away The Mouse Will Play........

Fish Tycoon!

No, seriously, this game is beginning to ruin my life. It all started off as a bit of fun. Jamie thought it was boring and I thought it was dead good. I wish it had stayed that way. See Jamie has more time to play it than I do so it wasn't long before he was breeding more fish than me, selling more, earning more money. He is also a much more methodical and organised fish breeder than I am and so his game is less stressful than mine. Now that he is away for a few days I am catching up but I just wish it was over. I am bored of fish. I want my life back. I have one more maagic fish to find and then that's me. I'll sell up and start doing normal things again, like talking to people.

1 comment:

Nelly said...

Well at least you blogged. And soon I will be coming to take you away from it all and we will go on a Rhubarb Hunt & see longlost cousins.