Site Meter

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bad Dogs

The past few mornings have been total hell getting up for work. Yesterday I woke up with a cramp in my leg and fell on the floor. This morning I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and moaned angrily at my alarm. Jamie, sensing my unhappiness at waking up, told me I was lovely and I told him to shut up. I then squealed when I saw a spider in the bath and made Jamie get up and remove it. He let it fall on the ground and I yelled at him. He called me a mentalist and I called him a bastard. It's not that I don't like spiders I just don't like them in the bath with me.

Tomorrow morning I'm for having a super duper long lie in, maybe sleep for 10 or 12 hours. My body needs it. I can feel it. I've been told it's gonna be 23 degrees tomorrow so I'll persuade Jamie to take me somewhere nice. Maybe kidnap a dog or two from Nelly's, stop them from trotting down the Dreen Rd. on their tods. Jamie told me he saw them scunging down the main road with not a care in the world, cars swerving to avoid them. I reckons they got bored of the fields and were away down for a dander along the river path.

No comments: