Site Meter

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy New Year

It's been a while but I've finally managed to drag my lazy ass off the sofa and come write a post. But to be fair, I've had excuses. It's been Christmas and I was sick not just with a bad tummy ut the lurgi as well. And toothache. Also, I only had two days off for Christmas. Which sucks and I plan never to be in a job ever again where I don't get at least 4 days off for Christmas. And another reason is that my gorgeous boyfriend was here and we had better things to do than blogging.

Anyway, while Jamie was here we got chatting. The Palace of Heavenly Pleasure will be no more. I can't find the time and energy to update enough and make it as interesting and exciting as it could or should be. Instead a new blog will be born. It will be mine and Jamie's. This will take some of the pressure off for me because Jamie has better internet access and he can update more often than I can. It will also motivate me to post more regularly and it is a good way for me Jamie to share something even though we are hundreds of miles apart.

They want to keep me on at Next and as I haven't found another job yet I will stay on until something better comes along. I've earned myself a week's holiday from the place which I'm taking in a couple of weeks and going to visit everyone in Stoke. I wonder what it will feel like to be back there?

No comments: