Site Meter

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Big Smoke

I finally did enough time at Next to earn myself a whole week's holiday. I've taken this opportunity to come to Stoke and visit Jamie face and all my muckers. Coming back has been strange but nice. A part of me feels so safe and secure here I don't feel like I'm on holiday. At the same time though I remember what it's really like to live here and I know it's a good thing to have left. It's all to do with opportunities and there just are none in Stoke. It's been good to be back though and be reminded of that.

Anyway, I said a while ago that this blog would be no more and it would be called something else and written by me and Jamie. I've changed my mind now and me and Jamie are sharing a blog but I'm gonna keep this one going to. I can't just kill it off, it seems wrong. We haven't set asnything up yet but it will be over at My Space and I'll provide links and everything when it's up and running. I know that it's kinda silly to start up another blog when I'm so bad at updating this one but my sweet salt face will hopefully take some of the pressure off.

No comments: