Site Meter

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lucky

It's been a quiet weekend for me. I went for a walk down the back lane today and made friends with some baby bulls. They are very tame and sweet. I fed one a brussel sprout and it licked my coat and boots. Their tongues are raspy, like a cats only bigger. I petted them on the nose and ruffled the fur on their necks. Baby bull hair is very soft and fluffy. I thought about the possiblity of riding one like a horse and wondering how fast they can go. I wondered if I could turn that into a story about a cow girl who actually rides a cow. And I wondered who the baddies would be because almost every story has a baddie and, therefore, a hero. So I decided that the bad guys would be Ronald McDonald the mean old freaky farmer clown and his posse of big, fat, capitalist, burger-munching blimps. And I, of course, would be the hero. Me and my cow, Lucky.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah.Obviously only just looked at your blog for the first time in a while. Sorry to hear about you and Jakers. hope the shabby ole flat will be ok but navy blue walls do need to be addressed. Linda and me will be over at the end of march and will expect the colour scheme to be sorted, if not you can borrow Linda. Dad xxxxx

hootchinhannah said...

Hey dad, I'm seeing another flat tomorrow, also round the corner from Z and which hopefully won't have navy walls. I will maybe still borrow Linda though, love you, xxx

Anonymous said...

hope you realise it will be a fight between you and martha for linda. xxxxx

hootchinhannah said...

Me and Martha won't mind sharing her!