Site Meter

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Cryptic Canvas

I got hopelessly addicted to this movie game for a week. I could only get about 15 on my own, then I had a little help from the boy and then, when both of our heads were tortured, I googled the last few answers. I don't know why I embarked upon such a mission as I'm the worst film buff ever. I can watch a whole film and only realise at the end that I've watched it before. I haven't been to the cinema in over 3 years. Couldn't even tell you what I went to see. Although I can kinda still remember the amazing mix-up I got that cost about a million pounds. I hate the cinema.

Anyway, this game done my swede in, big time, but because I had to google the last few answers there wasn't even any satisfaction in completing it. I mean, Iris, who's ever heard of a film called Iris? Take my advice, unless you know a lot about movies, and are good at crypic (and also blatantly obvious) clues, don't start this game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just tried the movie thing and gave up after 10 mins having only got 2 right. seems very annoying cos my movie knowledge aint as good as it used to be. dad xxxxx

Anonymous said...

http://www.mms.com/us/dark/dark_game.jsp

A good horror movie one in the same vein just to do your head in a bit more there Auntie Hannah.

Plus congratulations to your family
Lots of Love from Eleanor