Site Meter

Monday, February 26, 2007

Gracie Threw

I was reading one of those magazines that offer mail order goods at bargain prices. You know, the kind of magazine that advertises special thermal slippers and insoles that remember the shape of your foot. I love them. I can never believe the amazing stuff they sell that never seems to make it to the mainstream market. Like shoe stretching cream. Being a broad-footed person I would find something like this very useful. Other useful things include a device for training your dog to stop barking so much. I would hardly need one but I might suggest that Zoe gets one for Gracie. Oh! while we're on the subject of Gracie.

When Bert was leaving Gracie over to stay with her other grandparents they asked if she'd had her dinner. 'She has', says Bert, 'Oh and I think she's going to throw it up now'. And with that she started heaving and apparently threw up a cylindrical shaped mass of stuff that was practically as big as her. They all just looked at it in shock and then Granda H asks 'What is that?'

At first Bert was just as dumbfounded as they were and then he twigged and tells them that he threw a lot of mashed potato out for the hens and he'd seen Gracie over chomping at it. 'She must have ate the whole lot' says Bert. At which point he made a swift exit.

2 comments:

Mudflapgypsy said...

Dog boke. Lovely.
Did she try and eat it ?

hootchinhannah said...

I don't know but if Rosie, Paddy or Bonnie had been there they would have probably tried to eat it.