Site Meter

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Tayto and Traybakes

My lovely big sister Zoe has let me use her computer to update. We've been cooking buns and taking photos round Ballymena. You can see how lovely my home town is if you click on my flickr. You will also see a selection of local 'delicacies' that Norn Iron has to offer. When I was taking the photo of Tayto cheese and onion crisps in Tesco a wee girl asked me why I was taking pictures of crisps. I told her because I wanted to. I didn't think she would understand if I told her I was taking photos of local produce to put on my blog so folk over in England could see all the lovely food and buns we have.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i come home i shall bring some dulse back to edinburgh and watch/laugh as i make my work colleagues eat it. ha ha - they will suffer!

think i'm the only person who likes the stuff.

hope the move was ok and life in cullyville is good.
melx x x x x x xx x x

hootchinhannah said...

Mel, oul Pearlie blue is shouting for that special honey that you got Nelly and Bert for their new house

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind that I nicked your photo. I also printed off another one and made a birthday card for Traybake out of it. He was really pleased. Good luck with the job.

ab

hootchinhannah said...

I don't mind atall ab. Glad that it could be used for such a thing.