Site Meter

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Back on Track

I start working as a sales assistant in Next pretty soon so I'm making the most of bing unemployed. On Sunday I went to see my sister and we made Seventeens. They should be called Fifteens because you need 15 of each of the ingredients you use to make them. We had 17 cherries and digestive biscuits so we made Seventeens. While we were waiting for them to cook, which involves leaving them in the fridge for a few hours, we took a walk to the People's Park and took a few pictures. It was Zoe's idea to call in at the Grouse on the way back to her's cuase she needed the toilet but as we were there we thought we may as well have a wee drink too. Yesterday I went to sign on then met a friend in the pub. I got a lift home with his dad who used to be a teacher at my secondary school.

Today I took Rosie dog for a walk along the river. It was a beautiful sunny day and I was cursing myself for not bringing my camera but I guess the river ain't going anywhere. It didn't stay a beautiful sunny day anyway and before long the rain was falling and there was even a bit of thunder, which poor Rosie dog hates.

Well, I think the thing i'm gonna miss about not working is watching Neighbours. I haven't missed an episode for weeks and it's been an eventful couple of weeks in Ramsay St. There was a bit of a reunion and a lot of old faces turning up, the best one being Joe Mangle who looks like he's staying for a bit. But most importantly. The evil Izzy has been well and truly found out and Karl Kennedy is now free to woo Susan back. Yay!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have promised myself that when I get my dog I will stop watching Neighbours and use the time to go walkies. It will be a difficult step to take. I am delighted that Izzy has been found out - the evil Jezebel!

Anonymous said...

P45's in the post. Previous comments I'Ve posted haven't appeared so this is just a test. Other people might be having the same problem. Only discovered today how much stuff you left behind.xx

Nelly said...

That is a scarey way to begin a comment Mick. I thought the wean had been dooced before she even started the job!

hootchinhannah said...

Everyday Izzy gets a wee bit more comeuppance. It's great the way they're drawing it out.

Thanks Dad, got P45's. I did leave a lot of stuff behind and I think I heard Jamie mention he was gonna store it in his attic. I'll remind him he said that!!

Anonymous said...

no worries baby on the storage im seeing miK tomoro well chat abut it then.