Site Meter

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jakes And The Jokes

Jakers likes to think of himself as a bit of a joker (and a midnight cowboy). One of his favourite jokes is to tell me it's 6:00 pm on a Sunday when it's only 10:00 am. He likes to watch the look of despondency on my face as I realise I have wasted my whole day off. As the recipient of these gags I find them highly unamusing but this morning I played him at his own game. In fairness, it was immensely gratifying and I now understand the attraction to japing.

Jakers the joker enjoys a jot of japing,
The japes Jakers joked,
The jokes Jakers japed
Juxtaposed the jovial judges of Jamaica. Ja man!

2 comments:

Rob Z Tobor said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Hello

I havent been to this blog for a while but nice to see you are still writing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB3pzhbCh9Y

Saw this and thought it might bring back some happy memories for you :)