Site Meter

Monday, April 04, 2011

Bad REaction




I do love my darling ratscals but, unfortunately, I've discovered that I'm allergic to them. This is what happens when their wee tiny clws even so much as slightly scrape my skin. My skin burns for about ten minutes then these huge itchy blotches appear. I've never reacted to anything quite so violently. Thankfully it settles down after half an hour and just leaves me with a bit of an itch. And this happened as a result of Pepe climbing up and down my back so I'll just have to avoid that in the future or wear thicker clothes.

2 comments:

Nelly said...

Get yourself a rodent-proof boiler suit for rat-wranglin'. Miss Martha & Bertram recommend the Blue Castle brand.

hootchinhannah said...

Yep, a heavy duty boiler suite would be ideal. Or a bee suit might work.