Site Meter

Friday, July 27, 2007

Gutted

I headed down to Jon's after school yesterday to upload my photos onto flickr but lo and behold I have no cable and he has no cable and I was very sad. I wanted to clear up my memory card so I could take lots of photos of the beach but I will have to be ruthless and keep only the best shots.

I can buy a new cable but just not in time for the weekend. Maybe I should delete some of the drunken shots of me, Romy, Keara and Brad. It's not like we're all looking stunningly gorgeous in them or anything.

Eventually I will writie about Lop Buri. I'm sure you're all picturing things in your head. I was surprised when I first got here by how big it is. It's a city but it's a city like Stoke is a city. There is no city centre and everything is kind of segregated. It's my kind of city though. One where you don't feel like your in the city but you can easily access everything you need.

When we get from the beach (Ko Samet) I'm taking a couple of days to learn to ride my bike. I am sick of walking in the crazy heat. I will be able to stay in bed for an extra 45 minutes in the morning. We can go exploring new places. Everything will just become that little bit easier. Also, if I can learn to ride a bike perhaps learning to drive a car won't seem so scary. Well, off I go now to get me some kind of colour in my skin (it is still quite deathly white) and some serious relaxation. Woo hoo!

6 comments:

Nelly said...

I was checking out your beac on Flickr photos. I t looks beautiful. and it seems it's a favouritive resort for people who live in Bangkok. But you knew that. have fun.

Anonymous said...

For my birthday we're heading off tyo apub garden and then a fish restaraunt. Followad by another pub visit more than likely. We have three good weekends (weather wise)so far this year. When you all visited, Latitude and this weekend, so far. Hope you had a great time at the beach.xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi love - t'was me who left the anonymous post other day - forgot to leave my name. last sunday I thought I was going to die after that ridiculous drunken night out. all better now - i'm sticking to smoking - never makes me ill.
Hope your beach trip was good - I was at the beach here today but I think your local will be a lot nicer!
speak soon & lots of love,
Mel.
xxx

hootchinhannah said...

The beach is amazing. It's so nice to swim in the sea and not suffer from hypothermia. But everything is so expensive here. Internet is 2 baht per minute whereas in Lopburi I pay 20 baht for an hour. So I will keep my beach stories for when I get back. Dad are you addicted to fish now?

Anonymous said...

Yes but ended up going for tapas instead of fish cos we could sit outside and smoke.xxxxx

hootchinhannah said...

Hmmmm tapas.