Site Meter

Monday, February 06, 2006

New Job Is Needed

I need a new job. I think life becomes a little too depressing when you are given praise for your Customer Services skills. Because the truth is I don't really want to make it a pleasant experience for people to buy things. I disagree with it. I look at the way people shop and they just don't appreciate the privelages they have. Grrrrrr. I won't go into a rant. Bottom line is. I need a new job.

I have been dead good about playing my sax and doing at least, on average, about 8 mintes 42 seconds a day. I thik that's pretty good considering. I think even if I played it for a minute a day it would be better than it lying in its case gathering dust. It's really hard though and I wish it wasn't so bloody loud. Can you get mutes for a sax? Anyway, Bert's loads better on the claro than I am the sax but I think he plays it all day long, alternating with his whistle.

3 comments:

Nelly said...

He's playing it right this minute with only the occasional quack.

Nelly said...

The timing on your blog is wrong. It's actually 25 past 11. Need to fix.

hootchinhannah said...

I don't mind the time being wrong. I wouldn't know how to fix it anyway.